Accelerate your career by being a part of India’s faster growing network of energy managers and engineers
- BEE Certified Energy Auditor
- BEE Certified Energy Manager
- Engineers working in energy related field holding a position of high responsibility with minimum 20 years experience
- Any Degree/ Diploma holders working in the field of Energy Efficiency/ Energy Conservation/ Renewable Energy for the last two years
- Engineering students and students who would like to do research or undertake projects in the energy sector
|Member||Energy Manager / Energy Auditor certified by Bureau of Energy Efficiency|
|Any diploma / degree holder who is working in the field of energy efficiency/
conservation/ renewables for the last two years.
|Honorary Fellow||Persons who are qualified to be Fellows invited to join SEEM as Honorary
Fellows, subject to the approval of the Executive Council.
|Student Membership||Engineering students or students who would like to do research or undertake
projects/studies in energy related fields.
|Affiliate Member||Up to 3 years from the date of qualification/ securing proper job whichever is earlier.|
|Membership Category||Membership Fee||Annual Fee||Total Amount|
|Annual Membership / Annual Associate Membership||Rs. 2500||Rs. 500||Rs. 3540|
|Annual Fellowship||Rs. 3000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 4720|
|Life membership/Life Associate Membership||Rs. 6750||Not Applicable||Rs. 7965|
|Life Fellowship||Rs. 12000||Not Applicable||Rs. 14160|
|Student Membership||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 1180|
|Affiliate Membership||Rs. 2500||Not Applicable||Rs. 2950|
- Opportunities to get your case studies published in SEEM print magazine “Energy Manager”
- Opportunities to publicize your efficiency initiatives in the monthly e-newsletter SEEM News
- Speaking / Presentation opportunities at various forums
- Opportunities to constructively participate in various discussions in the energy sector
- Opportunities to become a SEEM Trainer / Expert Faculty
- Opportunities to become a SEEM Mentor for Student Chapters
- Leadership and participation opportunities in various SEEM programmes
- Networking opportunities with many energy professionals from across the country
- Knowledge enhancement platform in the energy sector
- Right to cast vote at the SEEM Annual General body Meeting
- All communications, which includes: notices about meetings, invitation to events, announcements about the SEEM activities.
- Priority to participate in funded projects carried out by SEEM in the energy sector, on the terms and conditions appropriate to such projects
- Support for addressing relevant grievances
- An opportunity for cross-fertilization of ideas with access to lessons learnt by others
Discounts Available to SEEM Members
- Upto 50% discount on registration fee for seminars / workshops and other training events conducted by SEEM.
- Opportunity to attend workshops and trainings by third parties at special rates offered to SEEM Members
- A discount of 50% on priced publications brought out by SEEM
- Upto 50% discount on applications to SEEM National Energy Management Awards every year
- Discounts on any other programmes/ products or services offered by SEEM
Energy manager is circulated among a focused audience including State and Union Ministries of Power, New and Renewable Energy, Industries, Agriculture, etc, Forum of Regulators, State Electricity Boards, Energy Development Agencies, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Agencies, Energy Development Agencies, Energy Intensive Industries, Energy Service Companies, State Designated Agencies, Industry Associations, Designated Consumers, Energy Consultants, Energy Auditors and Managers, etc, Energy Researchers & Academicians, Engineering & Technical Institutions, Consultants, Planners and Architects, Energy Equipment Manufacturers, Distributors and Marketing Agencies, UN agencies and other International Organizations.