Take your energy efficiency measures to the next level and be part of India’s fastest growing network.
Institutional Membership can be granted for a period of 10 years to manufacturing Industry / Equipment Manufacturer / Statutory Body/ Government Department / Corporation / Energy Audit Firm / ESCO / NGO / Trust/ Donor Agency / Educational Institution and Research Institution.
Those grouped under the Designated Category by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency will come under Category A or Category Platinum of Institutional Membership and all others will be grouped under Category B or Category Gold.
The Category Platinum members shall pay a Fee of Rs. 100,000 for the specified period and Category Gold shall pay Rs. 50,000.
Benefits Category Platinum Institutional Member can nominate a maximum of two employees and category Gold can nominate one person as institutional Representative(s) who shall preferably be a certified Energy Manager or Auditor or Production/ Utility manager, researcher/ faculty or other pertinent officer dealing with issues related energy/ environment, and will continue as Institutional Representative as long as their nomination is not changed by their parent institution. These representatives are entitled to receive all services and benefits allowed in the case of an individual member of SEEM.
The member institutions will receive the following benefits:
- Two employees nominated by the Institution will be enrolled in SEEM as the Institutional Representatives for Category Platinum and one member for Category Gold.
- Will have the right to cast one vote at the SEEM Annual General body Meeting (through its Institutional Representative)
- Will receive one copy of “Energy Manager”, the quarterly publication of SEEM for their library, free of cost.
- Will receive all communications, which includes: notices about meetings, an invitation to events, announcements about the SEEM activities.
- Will be eligible for a discount of 50% on other priced publications by SEEM.
- Will be eligible for Special 30% discounts on the registration fee for Seminars/ workshops and other training events conducted by SEEM.
- Category Platinum will be eligible for a free insertion of quarter page advertisement or announcement at the time of Induction both in the quarterly magazine and monthly newsletter.
- Institutional Representatives will have access to all resources offered on our website.
- Logo and web link of the institution will be displayed in the appropriate space for visibility of the institution in our website.
- Category Platinum can advertise through the SEEM website their job vacancies for energy professionals.
- Priority will be given to Institutional members as a partner for funded projects carried out by SEEM in the energy sector, on the terms and conditions appropriate to such projects.
- Subsidised tailor-made training programmes can be provided by SEEM to its institutional members to meet their specific training needs in Energy Efficiency/ Conservation or related subjects.
SEEM Institutional Membership will act as a Public Relations Tool for your client dealings, as a novel attempt to carry out meaningful interventions in Energy conservation. Mentioning your SEEM Institutional membership sends a message to prospective clients and funding institutions that your institution supports high-quality environmental and energy policies – an important standard to many incoming clientele as well as policymakers.