Energy Quiz on Energy Conservation Day
Ecourse on "Low Hanging fruits of Energy Conservation in Fans & Blowers”
Society of Energy Engineers and Managers, welcomes you to join an Ecourse on “Low Hanging fruits of Energy Conservation in Fans & Blowers .”
- Date: 15th December 2022, Thursday
- Time: 07.00 pm to 8.10 pm IST
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/vyCXHJCQP3jTbXss6
E Certificates will be given to participants on completion of training
Key takeaways from the program
- Understanding the Energy Wastage in fans and Blowers
- Performance Monitoring of Fans &Blowers
- Energy Cost Reduction through Simple Measures
Course Fee (including GST):
(10% discount on the Fee for group registration of 5 and above)
General – Rs. 500/-
from Educational Institutions – Rs. 250/-
Students – Rs.250/-
Mr.PremKumar: 96771 42419
Ms.Saranya Mohan I – 94460 67607
Presenter: Er. Ashok Sethuraman
- Er. Ashok Sethuraman, B.Sc.,B.Tech. (M.I.T.), Instrument Technology.
- BEE Accredited Energy Auditor with 42 years of Industry Experience;
- He has completed 450 energy audits in the industries in India & Abroad.
- He has conducted Energy conservation Training Programs in the Industries & Associations pan India.
- He has published energy articles in national technical energy & textile magazines and thro his website www.energymeasuretosave.com.
- Now he shares all his webinar lectures thro his channel youtube /energymeasuretosave.
- He is Life member of SEEM, Society of Energy Engineers and Managers, IIPE, the Indian Institution of Plant Engineers, and IAEMP, Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals, and the Member of Institution of Engineers India.
- He has recently published online 4 books on Practical Energy conservation in Industry & Textile Mills & Belts and Pulley Drives & Buildings; and a free PDF ENCON Handbook online; all the above are well received by the industries.
SEEM Awards 2021 was held on 16th September 2022
SEEM National Energy Management Awards (SNEMA) 2021 was held on 16th September 2022 at Indian Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi. The grand function was attended by many energy professionals from the different sectors. Dr. Ashok Kumar – Deputy Director General – Bureau of Energy Efficiency was the Chief Guest of the award function. Mr. K. K. Chakarvarti, Former Energy Economist, Mr.S.P. Garnaik, Head Energy Efficiency, Green Finance Specialist of Global Green growth Institutes were the Special Guests.
Platinum, Gold, Silver in various sectors of different categories like industries, facilities, Corporates and Star Performance Award in individuals category were conferred on the winners selected by the national jury appointed by the SEEM.
This has been the 7th version of SNEMA; in the previous year the award function was a virtual event. A number much higher than that of the previous years won the awards this time; more than 175+ nominations were received for SNEMA 2021.
Exemplary contribution award was conferred on Ms. Mili Majumdar, Managing Director, GBCI India, Senior Vice President, U.S Green Building
Council. Founder Architect Award was conferred to Mr. R.Jayakumar, Former Chairman SEEM awards, Vice President-SEEM. Star SDA Award received by Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA). Star Chapter Award received by SEEM Karnataka Chapter. Star Contribution Awards were also distributed over the function.
To become a sponsor
SEEM NATIONAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT AWARD 2020
PARTNER WITH SNEMA 2020
SEEM proposes to organize its 6th edition of SEEM National Energy Management Awards 2020 Ceremony on 26th June 2021.
The award ceremony will be attended by about 300-350 energy auditors and managers from across the country, representatives from large/small industries and government agencies like SDAs, DCs and other working energy professionals from various industries.
Apply Now for the SNEMA energy management award in India institutionalized by Society of Energy Engineers and Managers – Professional body of Certified Energy Auditors and Certified Energy Managers in India
Advance your career by becoming a part of India’s fastest growing network of Energy Managers and Auditors.
iREACT functions as a clearing house on matters related to adopting resource efficiency and cleaner technologies in order to help enterprises to become more financially and environmentally sustainable.