Advance your career by becoming a part of India’s fastest growing network of Energy Managers and Auditors.
Who can start a SEEM Chapter - 2022-2023?
- • Any Engineering College / Professional College / Arts and Science College in India
What are the Benefits to the College?
- • Energy Career and Research Orientation Sessions
- • Forum to discuss Project/ Research / Entrepreneurship ideas
- • Industry Exposure Programmes
- • Opportunity for Training or Internship Programme -to selected candidates
- • Technical Sessions on Specific Topics
- • Mentoring and Guidance by SEEM Experts
- • SEEM Internship /Volunteering opportunities
- • Assistance in setting up Energy Library/ Energy Lab
- • SEEM E-Learning Course
- • SEEM assistance in placement.
What is the Fee?
- • No upfront fee
- • The students desirous of getting a student membership certificate (E-Certificate) will pay a fee of Rs. 600/- (including GST).
- • Fee covers the entire course duration of a student
- • The regular membership fee for a student otherwise is Rs.1180/(including GST)-
- • The College Chapter will get a Charter certificate on payment of Rs.5000/-
- • Payments can be made through the link https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_Ef0rYEySHEVDK7/view or through website link.
- • A refund of Rs.150/- per students in excess of 50 students can be claimed for College chapter activities
How can a SEEM Student Chapter be initiated?
- • A SEEM Student Chapter can be initiated by sending a request to the State Chapter Secretary who in turn will coordinate with SEEM HQ for inception of a chapter.
- • Colleges can constitute department-wise sub units of the Chapter, with a faculty-in-charge for each sub unit Documents and Materials to be submitted:
- • Name and Contact Details of Principal, Faculty-in-Charge, Student Secretary and Members in the prescribed format.
How does the Chapter function?
- • Quarterly Chapter Meetings in the College to plan activities / guidance required / queries/ subject discussions
- • SEEM Mentor answers the queries posted in advance by the students through Skype / in person / over phone during the chapter meeting
- • Faculty -in - Charge approves and sends in the quarterly reports (including photographs) prepared by the Student Secretary
- • SEEM Mentor / Representative and the Faculty - in - Charge schedules the Program Calendar for the Year and conducts Training / Industry Exposure Programs / Internship Programs according to the schedule
- • The Chapter can invite the SEEM Mentor/other expert for a on line session twice a year at no additional fee.
- • More Technical Sessions by Experts on specific topics can be arranged upon request by the chapter and meeting the program expenses
Student Chapter Benefits